Jim Getty presents
President Lincoln in a seminar-style session to Fortune 500
corporate executives, government leadership groups, and
managers from across the country: literally anyone who
faces the daily challenges of managing a team of people,
and guiding them toward a common goal.
This critically-acclaimed, live visit with the President
allows executive leadership attendees to see, hear, and
interact with one of the greatest leadership models in
United States history.
Getty presents "Lincoln and His Leadership" both in
Gettysburg and throughout the United States.
Actor and historian Jim Getty, as President Lincoln, speaks at the 2013 California State Fair with
Vance W. Raye, presiding justice of the 3rd District Court of Appeal
Portraying President Lincoln, Getty has motivated
and inspired many of America's top corporate and
government leaders, providing them with unique
insights into the leadership decisions Lincoln
made during his lifetime and his Presidency.
Hundreds of managers and executives from
The Home Depot
, The National League of Cities
the Department of Defense
, and the
Federal Executive Institute
have been engaged and enthralled by Jim Getty's executive leadership presentations as President Lincoln.
Through Getty's highly-specialized, in-depth, scholarly "seminars with the President," these
executives have been able to capture the lessons of history, and apply them to the leadership
challenges of today.
Other clients who have scheduled Jim Getty for his
"Lincoln and His Leadership" programs include:
- U.S. Departments of State, Homeland Security, Interior, and Agriculture
- Johns Hopkins University
- The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
- Next Generation of African Military Leaders
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Social Security Administration
- Georgetown University
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Allied Builders
- American Water Enterprises
- Bell Labs/LGS Innovations
- The Lincoln Leadership Institute at Gettysburg
- Historic Leadership Training by Tigrett Corp.